As of writing this, I haven't decided which ones are my entries. Therefore, I'm just going to go through them putting in descriptions and such, and then denote entries after that so the order doesn't get all screwed up.
I titled this one Spring Lake. Taken on April 12, 2011. As you can see, the ice hasn't fully receded yet, but spring has taken hold. Using this as my first entry.
I definitely posted this one earlier, but I still like it and think it to be somewhat worthy of the contest at least. A different perspective than I think will generally be presented. Heavy pollen this year, and someone left a banana!
From my Point&Shoot days. This was on August 15, 2009. Its a day I managed to get 3 or 4 scrapbook pages out of because it was the day Atrus first actually went out in the water, with help of course, and toured around, splashed, etc. I got a lot of good pictures that day (hence the 3 or 4 scrapbook pages worth), and Atrus had a LOT of fun. So there's that.
Here, Atrus splashes at the shore.
Shadows on the Beach (also August 15, 2009, with P&S)
Taken October 2010. It was a very windy day, as noted by the choppy water. Still, though, it just oozes (to me, anyway), sit here and relax. Last entry for the contest.
October 2010. Cropped this some so the border of the boulder and the bench wasn't smack dab in the middle.
Another October 2010 with more of a "look out" view.
Back to the P&S days. Atrus testing out the waters again.
Last option, possibly my favorite. Converted this to B&W just to see what it would look like and I love it. Atrus is surveying the prospects, not sure if he wants to go in or not. Used for my second entry.
And that be all for now. I would love to know what you think, so feel free to drop a line in the comments (or email me). Next week's contest is about stairs and steps, though apparently the human kind, which is a pity because I had a great one of the fish steps at the local dam. Just means I have to go find some to photograph. That's all for now. I'll see you next week at the latest, sooner if I have anything to show beforehand. Until then, happy photographing!
No comments:
Post a Comment