The last two nights, Keiran has decided my desk is
the best place to lay down and cool off. He usually ignores me unless he wants food, or is demanding to be let outside. I do have other pictures of other things, but I wanted to post these because I was adding them to
this week's Caturday thread at Fark. It has been really hot and humid here the past few days. Plus, since our well decided to suck sand, its been worked on all week but isn't functional yet. Today, hopefully, is the day it will be fixed.
Anyway, Keiran is cooling off, sprawled across my desk.
So I'll be back at least by Wednesday, probably sooner if I find anything post-worthy. Until then, happy photographing and thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Mystery cat. Don't MAKE me purr. Do you remember our old Patch? Whatever I was writing on, he had to lie down on it (and my hand). Notice me!
Post a Comment