Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dungeons And Dragons

Its Dungeons And Dragons week at Farktography!  This week, we're looking at D&D, dungeons, dragons, dice, and pretty much anything medieval or having to do with RPGs.  Sounds like fun, right?  Definitely appeals to the geek crowd.  Below, I have laid out my potential entries.

L5R, or Legend of the Five Rings.  It's I believe Japanese style type RPG. 


These lovely books are DH's.  He's had volumes 1 and 2 of Encyclopedia Magica for a while, but never found volumes 3 and 4 or something.  At some point, I'll find him the other 2 so he can have a complete set of the Magica books all of the same version.


Dice. :)  The swirly colors are my favorite.


A Crown Royal bag makes an excellent dice bag. :)  These aren't my dice, I simply borrowed them (with permission) for the shoot.  The last dice I had I gave back to DH because he needed them I think, and I don't know where they are, he has them.  He also wouldn't let me borrow his for the shoot (afraid of losing them), so I borrowed someone else's. 


These next 4 are from about 2 years ago when I put together a Lego dragon for the "Thar be dragons" contest.  Not sure if I'll use them or not.


The villagers are defending!


A view of the dragon.


A more close up view.


Next week is storefronts, then its Mandatory Procrastination (which I usually do anyway, so no different than normal), but no others are scheduled yet.  So we shall see how things turn out.

1 comment:

ravnos said...

Your obligatory dice shot is the best one. Just saying.