Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mandatory Procrastination

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get some photography done, but that was the point of tonight's contest.

Of course, I'm light on inspiration lately.  I even skipped out last week entirely because I knew I just didn't have something.  It was store fronts, and there wasn't anything I wanted to photograph for it.  But I decided that this week was something I could do.

I had an idea to do a spinning top, but it didn't quite come out how I wanted or thought it should.  But here's the top sitting still.


And in motion.  I put this one in.  DH said they were both boring.  Yeah, they are, but I kind of like them anyway.


The Queen of Procrastination (yeah, that's me) sleeps some more.  Yup, I'm (likely foolishly) putting in this picture of me.  Why?  Because I procrastinate more on getting up than just about anything.  I love staying in bed.  Its comfy and warm.  What's not to love?


Last minute inspiration after doing the tops.  I grabbed the bath poufs.  I think they'll work for the "monotone" one I have on my A to Z photography project.  Used as my 3rd entry.


More Blue.


Yellow.


Next week is the Season's Greetings one.  If I manage to get off my lazy, procrastinating butt and put together the picture I want, it'll be my Charlie Brown Christmas tree with its lonely ornament and one of my winter Snoopy stuffies.  That's the only one I can think of.  I might use a different frame of one that I used last year.  And if we get our tree up before the contest, I might do one of those, or redo my shot from last year that I happened to make into a Christmas card for those who received one and noticed that.

Anyway, fhat's it here.  I have to skedaddle back to work now (the paycheck calls).  Hope you liked what you saw, and commentary is welcome.  Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: