Sunday, May 29, 2011

Puddytats 2

Contest link here.  Description:  Teh kittehs: Show us them. No titles, descriptions, or captions in this thread, because the entries from this week's theme will be available for captionshopping on Caturday.

I was looking forward to the contest, I even voted to have this one.  However, when it came down to choosing the pictures to put in the contest, I felt really lackluster about even participating, so I opted out of it and instead went right back to work.  Consequently, there are no pictures for this contest to post here.  I felt I ought to explain myself at least, especially since I did say I'd be back for this week.  I got some other pictures, though, and I'll make some posts of those. 

Next week is Urban Art.  I'm relatively certain there will be a whole bunch of graffiti pictures, so I'm not even trying for that route.  Nope.  I found me some dinosaurs to post, so those will be put up.  I might make another trip out to get some other shots, but if not I do have some usable ones.

No comments: