Well, most of all the big Legos got dumped on the floor. Atrus is building something for Chancellor to knock over, if only we can get Chance interested in that aspect.
Mostly, Chancellor just likes chewing on them or sticking them in his mouth. We haven't progressed yet to putting them together or taking them apart.
(pic pops to embiggen)
However, Atrus can get creative with these. I thought the train was pretty clever.
(pic pops to embiggen)
Which is fine with Chancellor, because he just dumps the containers to play with the containers. He's taking after Mama, I guess. Rumor has it that my sister and I used to forget the toys just to play with the boxes.
That tower's getting pretty tall. Thought the person with the flower ears and one eye was pretty cool. There were two of the eye pieces at one point in time. No idea where eye #2 went off to. I believe at this point we're considering it lost.
Same shot, sort of, as previous. Only different lighting.
Part way through taking pictures, I decided to change to the auto mode of no-flash and see what I could get. I've mostly been doing Manual mode to change the ISO, f/stop, shutter speed myself to help with the learning bit with recognizing lighting conditions to get the results I'm looking for, etc. However, I think the camera did pretty well, so I might end up using that on occasion.
As always, feel free to leave commentary; I would love to know what you think. And thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment