Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pathways

Pathways is our contest this week.  For some reason I was thinking it was black and white, but that's next week.  I'm not particularly happy with my entries this wee, but I did take them with this contest in mind, so I'm posting them anyway.   I've spent the last couple of days going through pictures from October 2010 to February 2011, haven't gone any further yet.  I'm selecting pictures to print so I can scrapbook.  So far, if I print them now, it will cost about $35, not including tax, but at 13 cents a print for 4 x 6 and 38 cents for 5 x 7.  It doesn't take much for it to add up.

Anyway, the contest description reads as follows:  Hiking trails, roads, train tracks, sidewalks - anything people use to move from one place to another. Difficulty: path has to be empty (i.e. no trains on the tracks, no cars on the road, no people on the sidewalk).

Entry one: 


Entry two (I like this one better):


Entry three:.  I took this one back in February (I think).  It was a foggy day with snow melting, etc.  Of course, things froze again after that a few times before winter finally let go.



Any-who, that's this week.  Next week is definitely black and white.  I have a couple of pictures in mind I'd like to use, but I think I'll try to think black and white and get a few new shots with which to work.  After that, we have Summer Daze, Airborne, and Show of Emotion 2.  For right now, its time to get back to work, so I'll see you next week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: