I think these are peas.
I like the water drop here. We've had rain recently, thankfully.
These are red beans of some kind. I'm not sure of the particulars.
Brown-Eyed Susans. I liked how the middle of this one was more pointy than others.
An insect on a Brown-Eyed Susan.
A caterpillar of some kind. No idea if its good or bad, or what.
Another view of the caterpillar.
This flower plant thing is right in front of our porch. No idea what it is, but it has flowered hugely this year. I got a bee searching for pollen.
Another view of another bee on a different bud. Anyone know what this plant is?
That's it for my updating. Sorry for all the different posts, but I felt splitting them up was better than having one humongous long one. As always, feel free to leave a line letting me know what you think. I'll be back next week (at least) for "A Portal Through" though I have yet to specifically shoot for it. See you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment