Entry 1: Flying Atrus. Mr. Buggerbutt here has been especially difficult to photograph, often turning away from the camera entirely or downright being uncooperative, despite claiming he wants his picture taken. I decided to use this one. It shows him in action with a huge grin on his face. He was being tossed off the porch into the snow by his uncle and thought it was an absolute blast and kept asking to have it done again.
(pic pops to embiggen)
Entry 2: The Chancellor. Seems to love having his picture taken. Opted to go for this one over the one below as this one (per feedback on Farktography.net) was more vote-whore-y. How can I not believe he's absolutely adorable when I'm stopped in the grocery store by people gushing over how cute he is?
(pic pops to embiggen)
Entry 3: Kitteh Keiran. The most elusive of them all. The effect in the lower left corner is from Vaseline I put on plastic wrap over the end of the lens.
(pic pops to embiggen)
B-sides
While I liked this one (taken late September), I thought the other one might be better. In terms of happy or not weird face, this isn't fantastic (see difficulties mentioned above). He's better in action. That said, it's still one of my favorites.
(pic pops to embiggen)
The face that made me literally laugh out loud. After pulling these off camera I was looking through them and upon seeing this I immediately laughed. Atrus did the same thing with the funny expressions, but as I've grown in photography, I've learned to capture things better (a better camera helps with that), so I get them clearer now.
(pic pops to embiggen)
Any-who, that's what I have for this week. See you next week for another contest. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment