Hi, it's me again. These are from May 22, 2009. Alex took Atrus and I to a neat little place called the Orono Bogwalk. It's a naturally occurring peat bog that's rather big (considering) and also protected. I believe they might do some research on it, but I'm not entirely familiar with it. The linked website should provide some information on it. This little miracle of nature was carved out by a glacier, and since peat takes many years to form, you can probably do the little bit of math to figure out that it's REALLY old. All in all, only 22 of all the pictures turned out to be worth sharing. I made them into a slideshow (I might be using those too much. I'm also linking here the album that the pictures are in if you want to look at those individually. I also put a description in most of the pictures. The station information pictures you should be able to look at full size and see all the text, if you're so inclined to read.
Anyway, without further adieu, here is the slideshow. I hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment