Thursday, January 10, 2013

Farktography: Pink

Happy New Year!  I realized I could do the Farktography contest this week, Pink.  Description:  Photos emphasizing the color pink.  Funny, I seem to remember a Scavenger Hunt that had Pink as one of the things to find.  Entire archive dive for this one, meaning that I didn't shoot anything new or with this contest in mind.

The scavenger hunt (March 2012) is why I shot this one.  I considered this as an entry for that hunt, but opted for the flower one below.  This is a bath poof.


Apple blossom buds.  They start out pink.  When they first blossom, they might have a pink tinge on the ends of the petals, but by the time they are in full bloom and the petals fall off, the petals are entirely white.


I had to re-edit this one to be within Farktography guidelines.  The difference between this one and the Scavenger Hunt one is I color popped the flower in the Hunt, turning the background to black/white.  As that effect wasn't done in camera, I couldn't leave it for Farktography.


So there's my venture back into Farktography.  I'm still not sure what of the next few scheduled contests I will participate in, if any, but I will do something.  After this post, I have some of our Christmas at home, and then some of the kitties and others of Chance.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you liked the pictures.  Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

No comments: