Later on today, I noticed Chancellor had brought out Woof-Woof and was laying down on him, chilling out and reading. Woof-Woof is a pillow-pet we got for Chance recently. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but we weren't quick enough on hiding it and he absolutely became attached to it and hugged it the entire time we were in the store, and the entire ride home after that. He also ended up naming it Woof-Woof. Dad thinks the design is genius.
The book he's reading is the only selection I let him bring home from the library. The other books were for Atrus to read. Next time, I'll get more Chance books.
He just laid there and read.
Carefully went through each page.
Especially loved the babies.
Atrus was doing something else at his table with his glasses on (video games, coloring/writing, movies, etc), but he gave me this look when I asked him for a picture. The attitude is cute ... in small doses.
We have the books until December 11, at which point we'll need to return them. There are plans to do so, and at that time we'll get other books. Chance loves going to the library, and it seems that Atrus really likes it too, so hoping to make a habit of it.
Next post: Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment