The project for today.

Here, he's getting a look at the instructions.

Getting things assembled.

The back goes on.

The front had a peel on it. He did manage to peel it all by himself!

I had to get tell him to turn the plate around so it wasn't backward or upside down (he wasn't paying attention to what was actually ON the plate or what it said).

All put together.

Now to help him make sure the coins go in the right slots. I figured this would be a good way to help learn more about money.

So that's all for now. I really want to post my Scavenger Hunt pictures, but they haven't been judged completely yet, or even revealed, so those have to stay under wraps for now. :( However, I do have another couple posts on the back burner (yes, some more Build And Grow in there) and I think I will get those going. Some photo editing to do this weekend I think, when I'm not reading the latest Tess Gerritsen novel (she's my favorite author). Thanks for stopping by. I hope you liked the pictures. I'd love to see some comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment