Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Infrastructure and That's No Moon

Late post, I know.  I'll get last week's taken care of before going on to this week.  Last week was Infrastructure, and I wasn't originally going to post, but I then decided to.  Description:  Show us the necessary backbones of life, from support columns and transit systems to power relays and the Post Office.

Potential 1:  Power lines.  Figured there would  be a lot of these, so I opted not to use it.


Potential 2:  Used as entry.  Wind mill generators.


Potential 3:  The local dam.  Used as an entry. 

Potential 4:  Used as an entry.  Manufacturing and blueprints, the basis of some infrastructure.

Don't think I intended to use this one, but I wanted to post it here again.  I have posted the previous one and this one in a previous post. 

Now, on to this week!  

This week is That's No Moon.  Description:  Round or spherical things. But not the moon.  I had some late, procrastinated inspiration for this, and only opted to put in two.

#1:  Cookies and milk.


#2:  Shower Curtain Rings (I really like this one).



Anyway, that's all for this week.  Still liking the new job.  Getting a little faster and more productive each week, so that's good, and I'm getting used to the facility and the doctors I get, which also helps a lot.

I recently printed off some more pictures (October 2010 to February 2011) for scrapbooking, and am looking forward to getting into that some.  I'd rather do it more consistently, but I do run out of pictures when I do it.  Plus, printings can be expensive, but its worth it to do them in batches for convenient pickup when we're in the area. 

Next week is "Graves 3" then "State Fair (for which I have already, just have to whittle down my choices for that), and then "Purely Film" after that.  I haven't done film in years, but I'm sure there's a picture or two in my albums ,from before I went digital, that I've taken that can be used for this contest.   Anyway, its back to work for me, so I'm signing off.  As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my pictures.

No comments: