I figure most people are going to have graffiti and paintings, especially on trains, so I don't have a chance at that. Plus there's only one train that goes through here and I have no idea where it parks. However, we do have a dinosaur spot. The first time I saw it, I was duly impressed. I still am impressed with it. I also think it fits the spirit of the theme. I'm posting my three at the top, then the rest of the set (from 4/29 and 5/22, the two days I went to take pictures) after. I'll probably go back again to get more at some point.
Entries:
DINOSAURS! RAAAAHHH!
A snake! A snake! Ooh, a snake!
Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...
The Rest Of The Set:
Another dinosaur
A close up of an earlier one. Love the hubcaps for eyes.
A grasshopper. Reminded me of "A Bug's Life."
Showing a good chunk of the scene. Really hard to capture it all with one picture.
This is a dinosaur weathervane (had to look up the name because I forgot what it was!).
Love how he's looking out from behind the grass.
I believe this would be a dragonfly or something.
Some kind of bird.
I doubt they made this one, but thought it was cute thrown in.
A crocodile (I think) in waiting.
Snowman!
So that's it for this week. Next week is using a scanner as a camera. Details about that contest next week. My procrastination has gotten the better of me, so I haven't actually worked on it yet. If I'm going to do any of it, it will be this weekend while Alex is here because his computer is hooked up to the scanner and it can't be shared. It should be interesting, nonetheless.
Lightning storms rolled through our area before I got a chance to post last night and it took out our modem. After the repair guy was here and replaced our modem, our internet finally works again! Now I have six hours of missed work to make up, but at least my entries are posted.
As always, feel free to leave commentary; I'd love to know you were here. Thanks for stopping by! See you next week.


No comments:
Post a Comment