Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Me Love You Long Time

This week's contest is about longer exposures, despite what one might infer about the name.  Supposed to be exposures greater than 2 seconds. 

Sleeper

(pic pops to embiggen)

Lit by the Christmas tree, 8 seconds

Night Time

(pic pops to embiggen)

Lit a street lamp across the road, 10 seconds

This is Mah Job

(pic pops to embiggen)

30 second exposure, low light, typing at my job.

That's all for this week.  I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  They're not all that fantastic, I know, but it's what I could think of.  I usually don't do flashy ones, light painting, etc, and I didn't want there to be too much of that in the thread.  I'll be back next week for "Glass II:  Shattered And Stained" for pictures of glass in all its forms.  Feel free to leave commentary.

No comments: